Future Event


What a' gwaan?   Future Events:
________________________________________________________________________________________
21 Aprile 2012 - Deep Your Roots - Roots Reality Hi Fi / Blood'n'Roots
________________________________________________________________________________________
Follow Roots Reality Hi Fi...                    

sabato 15 gennaio 2011

Come Back in Ruvo with Miky Gad & Ras Maam...>>>

08 GENNAIO 2011
ROOTICAL ORDER
accompagnato dalla voce di
Ras Maam da Venezia




«...It started about twenty years ago. I remember I first big experience in London, I used to listen small sound system in Brixton's underground (basement). And was just there that the figure of the Rasta Man became concrete in front of I&I...»


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

__________________________________________links_________________________________________